With the growing digital platforms do not underestimate the power & impact of print media. Newspaper ads, brochures, magazine ads, posters, banners, manuals, etc,. have their own marked territory. All these advertising mediums require certain specifications to ensure the highest quality & perfection. With the right knowledge and skills, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in the print & publishing industry.
Arena's Print & Publishing program trains you in all aspects of graphic designing, layout designing, and visualization, so you can design cool & engaging materials for print & publishing.
- Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts, find job opportunities and get hired.
- Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation.
- Learn the fundamentals of typography, its scope, and application in designing for print
- Understand the fundamentals of graphics and various aspects of drawings
- Learn & apply the principles of good website/graphic design
- Hands-on training using latest tools including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and Adobe Photoshop
- Design UI elements
- Create artworks & illustrations for print & publishing
- Develop a print portfolio at the end of the course
- 100% job placement assistance
- Access to Onlinevarsity: Arena's exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experience
Course Duration 7 Months
Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can choose a suitable batch time between 8.30 AM to 8.30 PM. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes.
Eligibility: 10+ (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students)
|MODULE||SOFTWARE / TOOLS|
|Design and Visualization Fundamentals||-|
|Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals||-|
|Illustrations for Print||Adobe Illustrator CC|
|Creating Artworks||CorelDraw X8|
|Image Magic with Photoshop CC||Adobe Photoshop CC|
|Design for Print and Advertising||-|
|Media Publishing||Adobe Indesign CC|